Mizuno T22 Satin Chrome Wedges Clearance
ONE-PIECE GRAIN FLOW FORGED WITH COPPER
The Mizuno T22 Satin Chrome Wedges. More than fifty years of refining our Grain Flow Forging process in Hiroshima, Japan – ensure that Mizuno wedges are unrivalled for touch and feel around the green. Played by one of the greatest short-game players of any generation - Luke Donald. Now with an additional soft feel copper underlay and the option of 4 levels of sole grind..
- FORGED IN HIROSHIMA JAPAN - One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD Boron at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan – where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
- SOFT COPPER UNDERLAY - A microlayer of copper beneath Nickel Chrome – for an extra millisecond of control at impact.
- MODIFIED TEARDROP - A slightly more compact profile with an extensively bevelled top edge – creating the appearance of a thinner edge.
- SPIN WEIGHTED BLADE DESIGN - By flaring or tapering the upper portion of the blade, the T22 creates a higher consistent spin and a more penetrating trajectory.
- WET WEATHER PERFORMANCE - Mizuno's HydroFlow Micro Grooves are laser etched to release moisture and reduce spin drop off.
- PRECISE GROOVES THAT LAST LONGER - Quad Cut Milled and loft specific – cut into Boron infused steel for a longer effective lifespan.
- SATIN CHROME, DENIM COPPER OR RAW - Raw steel comes without soft copper underlay – but will rust over time for a look requested by many of our tour players.
- 54° Loft / 8° Bounce
- 54° Loft / 12° Bounce
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Steel available in Stiff (S400) Flex
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Mizuno T22 Wedges / Tech Interview
Mizuno's Chris Voshall explains how the new Mizuno T22 wedges ...
TOUR WORKSHOP DIARIES: Mizuno T22 wedges
Mizuno's own Matt McIsaac from the European Tour workshop gets...
Mizuno T22 wedges - from the Tour Workshop
Alex Thorne from the Mizuno Tour Workshop looks over the new M...