Odyssey Stroke Lab Black R-Line Arrow Putter
The Odyssey Stroke Lab Black R-Line Arrow Putter, a new head shape for Odyssey, is a large mallet with a distinct arrow cut into the flange for easy alignment. It’s a double bend face-balanced putter, best suited for strokes with more face rotation and arc, featuring our multi-material Stroke Lab shaft to improve your stroke and our new Microhinge Star insert to encourage consistent forward roll.
- Stroke Lab Weighting - Innovative multi-material shaft saves 40 grams of weight, which is redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. This completely rebalances the putter for improved tempo and consistency in the stroke, and this major-winning technology continues to dominate on Tours around the world.
- New Microhinge Star Insert - Provides a firmer feel and enhanced sound at impact while maintaining the same roll benefits of our popular White Hot Microhinge Insert. It’s already the choice of some of the best players in the world.
- Rich Black Finish - Combination of elegant black PVD and coating give these putters a clean rich look, and complement the original Stroke Lab models with the silver and black finish.
- Available Grips:
- Odyssey - Stroke Lab Oversize Grip
- Available in 33", 34", 35" lengths
- Available in Right Hand Models
- Shaft: Stroke Lab Steel/Graphite 2Gen
- Includes headcover