PING G LE 2 Ladies Hybrid Iron SetsPING G LE 2 Ladies Hybrid Irons are lighter overall club weights in the G Le2 irons and hybrids allow women to swing faster with more feel and control. The 10% higher MOI irons utilize COR-Eye Technology with a deep top-rail undercut to increase face flexing for more distance and higher max height. A thin, CarTec Custom 455 face in the hybrids generates faster ball speeds and a low, deep CG helps increase the MOI to launch the ball high with greater forgiveness. Available in any combination to build the ideal set for achieving proper distance gaps.
- 10% More Forgiving - Precise and forgiving with a lighter overall club weight, G Le2 irons utilize COR-Eye Technology with a deep top-rail undercut to increase face flexing for more ball speed and higher max height. A tungsten toe weight helps increase MOI by 10% for greater forgiveness and a co-molded cavity badge ensures a pleasing feel and sound. Available 6-9, PW, UW, SW.
- More Fitting Choices - A thinner, hotter CarTec Custom 455 face and lighter club weight generate faster ball speeds while a lower, deeper CG helps increase the MOI to launch the ball high with greater forgiveness. The addition of a 34⁰ 7 hybrid expands the fitting options for women who prefer the technology of a hybrid in place of an iron. Softer crown turbulators help frame the ball at address and aid in alignment.
- Lighter, Faster, More Forgiving - The next generation of golf’s highest-performing women’s driver maximizes forgiveness and distance through a higher MOI, faster face and lighter overall club weight. Its lighter titanium head features a rounder, more aerodynamic shape to promote faster clubhead speeds. A thin, forged T9S+ face is optimized for women’s swing speeds to increase flexing for more ball velocity and improved launch conditions.
- Faster Faces, Adjustable - A thinner, faster maraging steel C300 face, a significantly higher MOI and an 8-lobe adjustable hosel distinguish the G Le2 fairway woods from its predecessor. The added ball speed from the face technology increases distance and combines with the shallower face to launch the ball higher with greater forgiveness. Available in 3W (19°), 5W (22°), 7W (26°) and 9W (30°).
- Adjustable Putters - In the three new G Le2 putters (Anser, Shea and Echo), a dual-durometer Pebax face insert – engineered with TR face technology – provides a soft layer for precision and improved impact feel and a firmer layer for control and consistency on putts of every distance. An easy-to-use adjustable shaft allows self-fitting for length between 31" and 35". A new, softer PP59 midsize grip improves feel and comfort.
- Lighter Grip and Shafts - A lighter, super-soft Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip in an attractive garnet color is standard with G Le2. PING’s proprietary ULT240 Lite and Ultra Lite premium graphite shafts help bring down overall club weight while helping you generate more clubhead speed and ball velocity with no greater effort.
- 8 Iron Set includes your choice of:
- 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, # 8 Iron - PW, UW
- 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, # 8 Iron - PW, SW
- 5H, 6H, 7H, # 8 Iron - PW, UW, SW
- Stock Shafts:
- Hybrids - PING ULT240H Ladies Flex Shaft
- Irons - PING ULT240i Ladies Iron Shaft
- Available Grips:
- Garnet 360 Tour Velvet
- Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet
- Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet Cord
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
Authorized Ping Dealer. However, due to manufacturer restrictions all Ping orders must be placed by phone at 1-888-453-0102 (Toll Free)
Authorized Ping Dealer. However, due to manufacturer restrictions all Ping orders must be place by phone at 1-888-453-0102 (Toll Free)