Ping G LE Ladies Individual Irons and Wedges
Blending lightweight, forgiving irons with easy-to-hit hybrids increases performance across the set by ensuring every club has its designed role. Lightweight components, faster faces, and a lower overall system mass generate greater distance with improved accuracy.
Integrating forgiving, easy-to-hit hybrids and perimeter-weighted, high-launching irons ensures there’s a club to cover any distance for consistent, reliable performance across the women's G Le hybrid/iron set.
In the G Le irons, PING's COR-Eye Technology has a diving-board-like effect, creating more face flex to increase ball speed. The simultaneous gains in ball speed and shot height help the ball carry farther with control.
Inspired by the top-selling G hybrid, the G Le hybrid has a thinner, faster CarTech 455 face to increase ball speed and distance. Forgiveness was elevated to improve accuracy, and the lighter swingweight makes it easier to square the face.
- Iron features COR-Eye Technology to create 11% thinner face to increase ball speed for higher launch and more distance for slower swing speeds
- Perimeter weighting provides 19% tighter dispersion compare to previous model
- Hybrid features thin, CarTech 455 face to increase launch and ball speed for more distance
- Lighter swingweights for easier club face squaring and improved accuracy
- Sold Individually:
- #5 Iron - 24°
- #6 Iron - 27°
- #7 Iron - 30.5°
- #8 Iron - 35°
- #9 Iron - 40°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Utility Wedge - 52°
- Sand Wedge - 58°
- Available Shafts:
- Ping 230i Graphite Iron Shafts
- Available Flexes: Ladies Flex
- Available Grips:
- Ping Navy 5L Ladies Grip
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
A Ping G LE Serial Number is required for all PING G LE Individual Irons.
The PING G LE is now only available for replacement of existing Club Sets.
The Serial Number can be found by looking at the Hosel on your current PING G LE Irons.
Please place the serial number in the space provided. Your PING G LE Will be built with the exact specifications at your other PING G LE Irons.
A Maximum of two clubs can be ordered at any one time.