Ping G20 Individual Irons and Wedges
Constructed of 17-4 stainless steel, the Ping G20 irons feature a multi-material cavity badge made of soft elastomer which improves both sound and feel. The thin face and floating Custom Tuning Port (CTP) result in precision distance control and consistency. The multi-cavity design places weight in the back flange to raise the MOI, resulting in incredible forgiveness. Its hosel-to-head transition is clean and confidence-inspiring for shots from anywhere on the course.
- Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron (23°)
- #5 Iron (26°)
- #6 Iron (29°)
- #7 Iron (32°)
- #8 Iron (36°)
- #9 Iron (40°)
- Pitching Wedge (45°) - No Longer Available through PING
- Gap Wedge (50°) - No Longer Available through PING
- Sand Wedge (54°)
- Lob Wedge (58°) - No Longer Available through PING
- CFS Steel Shaft available in Senior, Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- TFC 169i Graphite Shafts available in Senior, Regular and Stiff Flex (+$25.00)
- Ping Stock Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand
***Due to the new groove rule, The USGA requires a Serial Number from the set that is having a replacement club built.
Please include the Serial number in the space provided when placing the order.
The Serial Number is located on the Hosel of each iron in the set.
Allow extra time for shipping since these will have to be built by PING's Customer Department!!