Ping G25 Individual Irons and Wedges
The G25s offer game-improvement technology high trajectory, distance, and extreme forgiveness in a sleeker head that inspires confidence. A custom-engineered face structure ensures a solid feel and distance with control. Progressive sole widths help optimize CG placement for accurate distance gapping. In appearance and performance, these 17-4 stainless steel designs will appeal to golfers of all abilities.
- Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 20° - Component No Longer Available
- #4 Iron - 23° - Component No Longer Available
- #5 Iron - 26°- Component No Longer Available
- #6 Iron - 29°- Component No Longer Available
- #7 Iron - 32°
- #8 Iron - 36°
- #9 Iron - 40°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Utility Wedge - 50° - Component No Longer Available
- Sand Wedge - 54°
- Lob Wedge - 58°
- CFS Steel Shaft available in Senior, Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- TFC 189i Graphite Shafts available in Senior, Regular and Stiff Flex (+$12.50)
- Ping Stock 360 ID8 Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand
A Ping G25 Serial Number is required for all PING G25 Individual Irons.
The Serial Number can be found by looking at the Hosel on your current PING G25 Irons.=
Please place the serial number in the space provided. Your PING G25 Will be built with the exact specifications at your other PING G25 Irons.
A Maximum of two clubs can be ordered at any one time.