Ping G30 Individual Irons and Wedges
Progressive lengths and lofts and a thin face will help you launch the ball high yet significantly farther, while still providing the added control you need to consistently attack the flag. Faster ball speeds are provided by a Custom Tuning Port that sits very low and supports a thin face. The CTP and a low-back CG optimize launch and forgiveness while ensuring a solid feel. Slightly longer heads also boost MOI, and a new sole design ensures solid contact.
Distance, forgiveness and high launch enable you to launch the ball farther and higher so you can attack the pin. Progressive lengths and lofts and a thin face are key to achieving a higher max ball flight to give you the stopping power needed for scoring. Distance control and consistent, predictable results are provided by a custom tuning port that sits very low and supports a thin face to generate faster ball speeds. The CTP and an undercut cavity help position the CG low-back to optimize launch and forgiveness while ensuring a solid feel to inspire confidence.
With distance also come forgiveness and accuracy. Slightly longer blade lengths help to increase MOI, most noticeably in the 4 through 7 iron. Progressive offset generates higher ball flights in the longer irons and penetrating, controlled trajectories with the scoring clubs.
Another advantage is a sole design optimized to promote solid contact with consistent trajectories. To improve turf interaction, relief was added to the lead and trailing edges, and bounce was refined to perform with any angle of attack. A soft elastomer badge further contributes to improved feel and sound in the perimeter-weighted design.
- PROGRESSIVE LENGTHS/STRONGER LOFTS: Increases distance (approx. 3-7 yards).
- LONGER BLADE LENGTH: Expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI, higher launch.
- UNDERCUT CAVITY: Lowers CG for improved launch, increases forgiveness.
- LOWER CTP: Provides face support for more consistent distance control, more solid feel.
- ENHANCED SOLE DESIGN:Improves turf interaction, ensures consistent trajectories.
- ELASTOMER CAVITY BADGE: Enhances sound and feel.
- Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 21°
- #5 Iron - 24°
- #6 Iron - 27°
- #7 Iron - 33.5°
- #8 Iron - 35°
- #9 Iron - 40°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Utility Wedge - 50°
- Sand Wedge - 54°
- Lob Wedge - 58°
- Ping CFS Distance Steel Shaft available in Senior, Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Ping TFC 419i Graphite Shafts available in Senior, Regular and Stiff Flex (+$12.50)
- Available Grips:
- Ping 5L Rubber Grips
- Ping 5L Cord Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
A Ping G30 Serial Number is required for all PING G30 Individual Irons.
The Serial Number can be found by looking at the Hosel on your current PING G30 Irons.
Please place the serial number in the space provided. Your PING G30 Will be built with the exact specifications at your other PING G30 Irons.
A Maximum of two clubs can be ordered at any one time.