Ping G400 Hybrids
An ideal option when gapping your set for mid-to-long distance shots, the G400 hybrids combine maraging steel faces with CG optimization to deliver more distance and forgiveness. Hotter ball speeds launch shots higher and farther, allowing you to stop the ball quickly on the green.
- Maraging Steel Face - Thinner and far more flexible, the innovative maraging steel face generates more ball speed and greater distance.
- Thinnest Crown - The 17-4 SS crown is cast ultra-thin for weight savings to optimize the CG location and increase total MOI (high-low, heel-toe) for full-face forgiveness. Crown turbulators and the groove pattern frame the ball for a captured look.
- Machined Back Weight - The machined back weight was made far more dense to increase total MOI for extreme forgiveness with maximum stability while enabling you to customize your swing weight.
- Reduced Spin - The face is textured to reduce spin, and the head’s cascading sole increases face flexing for higher launch.
- Alta CB Shaft - PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Color-Shift Paint Technology means the vibrant copper shaft paint transitions to nearly black as you address the ball to eliminate distraction.
- Available Models:
- #3 Hybrid - 19°
- #4 Hybrid - 22°
- #5 Hybrid - 26°
- Available Shafts:
- Ping Alta CB 70 Graphite Shaft available in Senior (Soft Regular), Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff Flex
- Ping Tour 80 Graphite Shaft available in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff Flex (+$30.00)
- Available Grips:
- Ping 5L Rubber Grip
- Ping 5L Cord Grip
- Available in Right and Left hand models
- Headcover Included
Authorized Ping Dealer. However, due to manufacturer restrictions all Ping orders must be placed by phone at (888) 453-0102 (Toll Free)