Ping G400 Ladies Fairway Woods
The G400 Ladies Fairway Woods' ball speed and stopping power come from an innovative maraging steel face that flexes 30% more, making them our hottest, highest-launching fairway woods ever. One of the strongest alloys in the world, maraging steel is commonly used in the aerospace industry, where strength and flexibility are necessities.
In addition to the standard 3-, 5-, and 7-woods, PING G400 Fairway woods are available in Straight-Flight Technology versions and G400 Stretch 3-wood. The G400 SF Tec 3- and -5 woods have a CG closer to the heel to provide right-to-left spin (for right-handed golfers) and steer the ball back into the fairway. The G400 Stretch 3-wood is engineered to stretch your distance off the tee and on shots into the green with its larger head, slightly forward CG, 13º loft, and lower spin.
To fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round, adjust the loft up to ±1° using Trajectory Tuning 2.0, which utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamically and high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve. Crown turbulators give the ball a captured appearance and aid in alignment.
- Maraging Steel Face - Extremely thin and more flexible, the innovative maraging steel face generates faster ball speeds to launch shots farther, higher, and straighter.
- Thinnest Crown - The 17-4 SS crown is cast ultra-thin for weight savings to optimize the CG location and increase total MOI (high-low, heel-toe) for full-face forgiveness. Crown turbulators increase ball speed and provide a captured look.
- Machined Back Weight - The machined back weight is more dense to increase total MOI for extreme forgiveness with maximum stability while enabling you to customize your swing weight. You can fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round by adjusting loft up to +-1º.
- Reduced Spin - The face texture reduces spin, and the head’s cascading sole increases face flexing for higher launch.
- Alta CB Premium Shaft - PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Color-Shift Paint Technology means the vibrant copper shaft paint transitions to nearly black as you address the ball to eliminate distraction.
- Available Models:
- #3 Wood - 14.5º
- #5 Wood - 17.5º
- #7 Wood - 20.5º
- #9 Wood - 23.5º
- Available Shafts:
- Ping Alta CB 65 Graphite Shaft Available in Ladies Flex
- Available Grips:
- Ping 5L Round Rubber Ladies Grip
- Available in Right and Left-Hand Models
- Headcover Included