PING G410 Crossover Hybrid
The PING G410 Crossover Hybrid features a heavier tungsten toe weight for added forgiveness, a maraging-steel face for faster ball speed and max shot height, and a more compact and stable head. PING’s third Crossover family combines the precision and control of an iron with the speed and forgiveness of a hybrid. Available in all 10 color codes (lie angles).
- Iron-Like Gearing - Easy to align and offering a clean, premium appearance, this Crossover has a shorter blade length and narrower sole so it looks and performs more like an iron. A slightly forward CG promotes significantly less shot bend to ensure straight, stable trajectories.
- Internal Rib Structure - A C300 maraging-steel face increases flexing for more ball speed and added distance. The internal rib design contributes to the powerful sound and feel.
- Tungsten Toe Weight - To expand the perimeter weighting for added forgiveness, a 30-gram dual-density tungsten weight (50% more than G400) offsets the smaller blade size to achieve the higher MOI.
- Premium Hydropearl Chrome Finish - A premium hydropearl chrome finish reduces friction with the turf to improve launch and spin from the rough and wet grass
- Available Models:
- #2 Crossover Hybrid - 17° Loft
- #3 Crossover Hybrid - 20° Loft
- #4 Crossover Hybrid - 23° Loft
- Available Shafts:
- Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- PING Alta CB 70 Red available in Soft Regular (Senior), Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- PING Tour 85 available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Project X EvenFlow Black 85 available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Available Grips:
Available in Right-Hand and Left-Hand Models
- Golfpride 360 Tour Velvet Rubber Grip
- Golfpride 360 Tour Velvet Cord Rubber Grip
- Headcover Included
Authorized Ping Dealer. However, due to manufacturer restrictions all Ping orders must be placed by phone at (888) 453-0102 (Toll Free).
Any additional customization can be requested at the time of the order.