Ping G700 Iron SetsIn the PING G700 game-improvement iron, PING engineers put a high priority on power and forgiveness by leveraging the advantages of a hollow-body design and a thin, maraging steel face, creating PING’s longest, highest-flying iron to date. All this comes with the added benefits of playability, tighter dispersion and enhanced sound in a slim, aesthetically pleasing shape.
- Powerful Design - The hollow-body construction of the 17-4 stainless steel head allows for an internal geometry design that positions weight away from the face, creating a frame for metal-wood-like flexing and high COR to greatly increase ball speed for launching the ball higher and farther.
- Maraging Steel Face - One of the strongest alloys in the world, C300 maraging steel increases ball speed and distance by generating twice the face flexing. Low and extreme heel-toe perimeter weighting ensures high inertia and tightens dispersion.
- Clean Appearance - With a sole width and offset similar to the G400 iron, plus a clean cavity, hydropearl plating and polished accent, the address view is confidence inspiring.
- Forgiving Sole - Sole width, bounce and offset allow for better turf interaction to improve ball striking, which contributes to forgiveness and distance control without sacrificing playability and height.
- 8 Iron Set includes your choice of:
- #4 thru PW (44)°, UW (49°)
- Stock Shafts:
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Regular Flex
- Available Grips:
- Ping Golf Pride Tour Velvet Stock Grip
- Available in Right Hand Models