PING Heppler Fetch Putter
The PING Heppler Fetch Putter features elevated MOI over the Sigma 2 Fetch, which has steel bordering the center cutout, designers used aluminum here, then steel in the heel-toe ballasting for increased forgiveness. The color contrasting helps you focus on the alignment lines, causing the holed-out section to fade and not be the primary focus.
The PING Heppler putters offer a machined, solid face for golfers who prefer a firmer impact feel and sound. Multi-material (steel and pressure-cast aluminum) mallets and mid-mallets provide extreme forgiveness and optimal CG for accuracy and consistency. A premium, contrasting copper-and-black finish provides alignment cues and visual interest. A stiffer adjustable-length shaft (in exclusive black chrome) is standard and golfers can be fit for all stroke types (Straight, Slight Arc, Strong Arc).
- Firmer Feel, Pleasing Sound - A firmer feel and sound is the result of the machined, flat face. The face material – aluminum (black) or steel (copper) – varies by model, depending on placement of the materials, which is positioned to maximize forgiveness and optimize the center of gravity. Extensive testing revealed the auditory feedback of the flat metal face helped the player’s confidence by providing a distinct impact experience without compromising performance.
- Multi-Material Designs - PING engineers combined a lightweight aluminum with steel through strategic shaping and weight placement to produce extremely high MOI designs. The process of pressure-casting aluminum creates precise detail and exceptional quality in the mid-mallets and mallets. The new Tomcat 14 has the highest MOI in the line and features a 14-dot alignment aid inspired by the lights on an airport runway.
- Stiffer Adjustable-Length Shaft - Advancements to our adjustable-length shaft technology produce a firmer feel with less flexing. Finished in eye-catching black chrome, the adjustable shaft is lightweight and sleekly concealed beneath the grip, allowing you to customize between 32" and 36". An adjustment tool inserts into the top of the grip. One full turn causes approximately a ¼" adjustment up or down, and the grip remains aligned during adjustment.
- Piper Armlock - A mid-mallet is the predominant putter style among armlock players for its desirable head shape. A non-adjustable double-bend shaft (41 1/2" std. length) attaches heel-side, there's a 21-inch grip, and standard loft is 6°.
- Four Grip Options - Four PING grip designs allow you to find your optimal fit and feel. The PP59 is the standard grip, inspired by the popular PP58. The PP60 is midsize and lightweight, designed to fit the contours of the hands with flats on the top and sides. Slightly heavier, the PP61 has an exaggerated pistol shape. The PP62, while still lightweight, has a larger, more rounded shape to promote quieter hands.
- Putter Type: Mallet
- Length Range w/Adjustable Shaft: 32" - 36"
- Head Weight: 365g
- Stroke Type: Straight
- Lie Angle: 20° ±2°
- Loft: 3° ±3°
- PING Heppler PP59 - Modeled after the popular PP58 Midsize, its smaller pistol shape helps position the top hand more naturally on the club. With a rubber under-listing for a softer response
- PING Heppler PP60 - Midsize, lightweight design with a foam under-listing and dominant flats for face awareness.
- PING Heppler PP61 - An exaggerated pistol to fit the contour of your hands, with a rubber under-listing for a softer response. The profile is similar to the popular PP58 grip.
- PING HepplerPP62 - Contoured pistol shape fits naturally into the palm and fingertips for more-consistent grip pressure. It's lightweight (68g) and made from a soft, tacky polymer to ensure a comfortable feel.
- PING Heppler Armlock - This sleek 21" grip has a longer profile to provide multiple hand-placement options. The comfortable, tacky Excel polymer uses multiple tread patterns for accentuating feel
- Available in 33", 34" & 35" Lengths (Adjustable)
- Available in Right and Left Hand models
- Headcover Include