PING Heppler Piper Armlock Putter
The PING Heppler Piper Armlock Putter is a mid-mallet is the predominant putter style among armlock players for its desirable head shape, and this Piper relies on the same low-CG, high-MOI, heel-toe weighted Piper C head. The difference is a non-adjustable double-bend shaft that attaches heel-side as opposed to the center, a 21-inch grip, and 6° standard loft.
The PING Heppler putters offer a machined, solid face for golfers who prefer a firmer impact feel and sound. Multi-material (steel and pressure-cast aluminum) mallets and mid-mallets provide extreme forgiveness and optimal CG for accuracy and consistency. A premium, contrasting copper-and-black finish provides alignment cues and visual interest. A stiffer adjustable-length shaft (in exclusive black chrome) is standard and golfers can be fit for all stroke types (Straight, Slight Arc, Strong Arc).
- Firmer Feel, Pleasing Sound - A firmer feel and sound is the result of the machined, flat face. The face material – aluminum (black) or steel (copper) – varies by model, depending on placement of the materials, which is positioned to maximize forgiveness and optimize the center of gravity. Extensive testing revealed the auditory feedback of the flat metal face helped the player’s confidence by providing a distinct impact experience without compromising performance.
- Multi-Material Designs - PING engineers combined a lightweight aluminum with steel through strategic shaping and weight placement to produce extremely high MOI designs. The process of pressure-casting aluminum creates precise detail and exceptional quality in the mid-mallets and mallets. The new Tomcat 14 has the highest MOI in the line and features a 14-dot alignment aid inspired by the lights on an airport runway.
- Stiffer Adjustable-Length Shaft - Advancements to our adjustable-length shaft technology produce a firmer feel with less flexing. Finished in eye-catching black chrome, the adjustable shaft is lightweight and sleekly concealed beneath the grip, allowing you to customize between 32" and 36". An adjustment tool inserts into the top of the grip. One full turn causes approximately a ¼" adjustment up or down, and the grip remains aligned during adjustment.
- Piper Armlock - A mid-mallet is the predominant putter style among armlock players for its desirable head shape. A non-adjustable double-bend shaft (41 1/2" std. length) attaches heel-side, there's a 21-inch grip, and standard loft is 6°.
- Four Grip Options - Four PING grip designs allow you to find your optimal fit and feel. The PP59 is the standard grip, inspired by the popular PP58. The PP60 is midsize and lightweight, designed to fit the contours of the hands with flats on the top and sides. Slightly heavier, the PP61 has an exaggerated pistol shape. The PP62, while still lightweight, has a larger, more rounded shape to promote quieter hands.
- Putter Type: Mid Mallet
- Standard Length: 41.5"
- Head Weight: 355g
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc, Straight
- Lie Angle: 20° ±2°
- Loft: 6° [custom lofts available]
- PING Heppler Armlock - This sleek 21" grip has a longer profile to provide multiple hand-placement options. The comfortable, tacky Excel polymer uses multiple tread patterns for accentuating feel
- Available in 39", 40" & 41" Lengths (Adjustable)
- Available in Right and Left Hand models
- Headcover Include