Ping I E1 Individual Irons and Wedges
PING's first model to utilize 431 steel has a softer players-style head that offers workability and ball-flight control with the right amount of forgiveness to ensure accuracy and consistency.
Using 431 stainless steel for the first time in a PING iron, engineers relied on the material’s high strength-to-weight ratio and softer feel to create a head design that delivers workability and trajectory control with the right amount of forgiveness. Lengths and lofts are optimized to increase distance with proper gapping, resulting in a clean, players-style iron with a high MOI that offers wide appeal.
- The i is custom-engineered with 431 stainless steel for its high strength-to-weight ratio and softer feel. Weight savings from the 431 steel and the deeper CTP position allow for expanded perimeter weighting in a head design that delivers workability and trajectory control with forgiveness.
- Larger head sizes and low/back center of gravity positions in the long irons offer forgiveness and distance where you need them most. The smaller short irons and wedges provide precision and control. Lengths and lofts are optimized to increase distance with proper gapping.
- The sole glides through the turf with ease, ensuring the solid contact required to play with control and consistency. An optimized, versatile bounce profile delivers exceptional performance in all conditions.
- Two PING shaft choices and four popular after-market stock options allow you to match a shaft to fit your ball flight and feel preference. Available in 3-UW.
- Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 20°
- #4 Iron - 23°
- #5 Iron - 26°
- #6 Iron - 29°
- #7 Iron - 32°
- #8 Iron - 36°
- #9 Iron - 41°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Utility Wedge - 50°
- Available Shafts:
- Ping CFS Steel Shafts
- N.S. Pro Moldus3 105 Steel Shaft
- True Temper XP 95 Steel Shaft
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft
- Precision Project X Steel Shaft
- Ping CFS Graphite Shafts (+$12.50)
- Available Flexes: Soft Regular (Senior), Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Available Grips:
- Ping 5L Stock Grips
- Ping 5L Cord Grip
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
These Clubs are only for Replacement of Existing PING Irons. There is a limit of two Clubs per replacement order and a Serial Number is required.
***Due to the new groove rule, The USGA requires a Serial Number from the set that is having a replacement club built.
Please include the Serial number in the space provided when placing the order.
Your replacement club will be built with the exact same specifications as the Original Club with the Serial Number Provided.
The Serial Number is located on the Hosel of each iron in the set.
Allow extra time for shipping since these will have to be built by PING's Customer Department!!