Ping I200 Individual Irons and Wedges
A combination of power, precision, feel and forgiveness distinguish the high-performance i200 irons. High-launching, distance-generating long irons and compact, precise short irons allow for consistent carry distances with trajectory control, giving you full command of your shot making. The soft, 431SS head with a machined back cavity has a hydropearl chrome finish to repel moisture for improved surface interaction.
The muscle-stabilizing bar and a deeper, longer tuning port harmonize with the thin, fast face to generate distance with precision and tour-level gapping. The concealed soft elastomer insert activates at impact, providing instant vibration damping for unparalleled feel.
Discretionary weight from thinning the face and the deeper tuning port were redistributed to the hosel region and toe to elevate MOI for added forgiveness. Added bounce and a more contoured lead edge create a sole profile that helps the club glide smoothly through the turf.
PING offers a variety of high-performance custom-shaft options to match your ball flight and feel preferences. Headlined by our own proprietary and innovative AWT 2.0 steel and CFS graphite, your after-market choices include, at no upcharge: KBS Tour, Dynamic Gold, N.S. Pro Modus3 105, XP 95, and Project X. Our AWT 2.0 employs a steeper weight progression paired with a variable step pattern to provide high trajectory, increased ball speed, and stable feel in the long irons, yet controlled trajectory and smooth feel in the short irons.
- Minimal offset with thin top rail and sharper face radius.
- Soft, 431 stainless steel with hydropearl chrome finish
- Thin, fast face delivers more distance and tour-level gapping.
- Machined grooves and back cavity
- Elastomer insert behind face activates at impact for more damping and solid feel.
- Weight savings from thin face redistributed to toe and hosel regions for increased MOI.
- Higher lead edge and more bounce improve turf interaction.
- Ping i200 Irons Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 19°
- #4 Iron - 22.5°
- #5 Iron - 26°
- #6 Iron - 29.5°
- #7 Iron - 33°
- #8 Iron - 37°
- #9 Iron - 41°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Utility Wedge - 50°
- Stock Shafts (many other available in custom at zero up-charge):
- Ping AWT 2.0 Steel Shafts
- Ping CFS Graphite Shafts (+$15.00)
- Available Flexes: Soft Regular (Graphite Only), Regular and Stiff Flex
- Available Grips:
- Ping 5L Grip
- Ping 5L Cord Grip
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
The PING i200 iRONS ARE NOW ONLY AVAILABLE FOR REPLACEMENT OR THE ADDITION OF WEDGES!!!
A Ping I200 Serial Number is required for all PING I200 Individual Irons. The Serial Number can be found by looking at the Hosel on your current PING I200 Irons.
Please place the serial number in the space provided. Your PING I200 Will be built with the exact specifications at your other PING I200 Irons.
A Maximum of two clubs can be ordered at any one time.