Ping I210 Individual Irons and WedgesA larger, softer elastomer insert in the compact head activates at impact for unprecedented feel while a machined face and grooves help provide the impact consistency and distance precision required for scoring. Hot, forgiving long irons and precise, controlled mid and short irons create a high-performing set.
- Buttery Feel - The activated elastomer insert is much bigger in volume and 50% softer, creating 25% more face contact, ensuring a pure feel at impact while also returning more energy to the ball.
- More Face Contact - The additional volume of the custom tuning port, which also increases perimeter weighting and provides swingweight finetuning, allows for a 30% larger insert and creates 25% more face contact, resulting in activation of the elastomer to ensure a soft, pleasing feel.
- Premium Look and Quality - A refined, more compact shape and look combined with minimal, progressive offset help convey the high-end appeal of the set.
- Smooth Through Turf - The lead edge and sole profile were enhanced to improve turf interaction for distance precision with workability. A HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish ensures repels water to greatly improve consistency from the rough and wet conditions.
- Precision Grooves - Mirroring the Glide 2.0 specs, a sharper edge radius and tighter groove spacing in the pitching wedge and U-wedge provides greater precision and help prevent fliers on shots where control matters most.
- Ping I210 Irons Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 19°
- #4 Iron - 22.5°
- #5 Iron - 26° - This Component No Longer Available
- #6 Iron - 29.5°
- #7 Iron - 33°
- #8 Iron - 37°
- #9 Iron - 41°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Utility Wedge - 50°
- Stock Shafts:
- Ping AWT 2.0 Steel Shaft available in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff Flex
- Ping Alta CB Graphite Shafts available in Soft Regular (Senior), Regular and Stiff Flex (+$12.50)
- Other Available Shafts Through Custom at No Additional Charge:
- KBS Tour Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- NS Pro Modus 3 Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Project X LZ Steel available in Lite (5.0) Regular (5.5) , Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Available Grips:
- Ping Golf Pride Tour Velvet Stock Grip
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
Authorized Ping Dealer. However, due to manufacturer restrictions all Ping orders must be placed by phone at 1-888-453-0102 (Toll Free)
A Ping I210 Serial Number is required for all PING I210 Replacement Individual Irons
The Serial Number can be found by looking at the Hosel on your current PING I210 Irons.
Please place the serial number in the space provided.
Your PING I210 Will be built with the exact specifications at your other PING I210 Irons.
A Maximum of 2 Irons Can be purchased for replacement from PING at a time.