Ping I25 Individual Irons and Wedges
Engineered for a variety of players with technology that provides distance, versatility and forgiveness, i25 irons inspire confident shot making. They offer a progressive set design where each iron has a specific function with regard to the center of gravity, the bounce and the offset. A machined face and grooves deliver consistency in the 17-4 stainless steel head. The foggy chrome finish and clean cavity design create visual appeal.
- Custom tuning port sits lower in the head, optimizing feel and trajectory control
- A high-density tungsten toe weight stabilizes the head, maximizing the energy transfer at impact
- Long irons are designed with head sizes and sole widths that deliver high trajectory and extreme forgiveness
- Mid-irons and wedges are more compact with less offset for improved accuracy and scoring
- Narrow bars in the long irons increase ball velocity for added distance and a higher ball flight
- Wider bars in the shorter irons produce a lower ball flight to maximize control
- Foggy chrome finish and clean cavity design create visual appeal
- 17-4 stainless steel construction
- Sold Individually:
- #4 Iron - 24°
- #5 Iron - 27°
- #6 Iron - 30°
- #7 Iron - 33°
- #8 Iron - 37°
- #9 Iron - 41°
- Pitching Wedge - 46°
- Utility Wedge - 50°
- Sand Wedge - 54°
- Lob Wedge - 58°
- Available Shafts:
- Ping CFS Steel Shafts
- Ping TFC 189I Graphite Shafts (+$15.00)
- Available Flexes: Soft Regular (Senior), Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Ping ID8 Stock Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
***Due to the new groove rule, The USGA requires a Serial Number from the set that is having a replacement club built.
Please include the Serial number in the space provided when placing the order.
The Serial Number is located on the Hosel of each iron in the set.
Allow extra time for shipping since these will have to be built by PING's Customer Department!!