PING i525 Single IronsPING i525 Single Iron feature a powerful new design engineered with a forged, maraging-steel face significantly increases speed and distance while providing a pleasing feel and sound. All packaged in a compact, players-style model perimeter weighted to elevate forgiveness and deliver long, towering shots that hit and hold the green.
- Forged, Maraging Steel Face - The strength of the variable-thickness, maraging steel allows for a thinner, more dynamic face structure with an internal sole undercut in the 17-4 stainless steel body to increase flexing to launch shots faster and higher with predictability.
- Extreme Weighting - Tungsten toe and shaft tip weights combine with a tiered, dynamic face structure to expand the perimeter weighting while preserving ball speed through greater face deflection for added distance and improved accuracy.
- Pleasing Sound, Feel - A polymer is precisely injected onto the inside of the face to improve feel and sound without interfering with face deflection, the source of its increased ball speed.
- Micromax Grooves - A precision-milled groove pattern allows for tighter spacing and a geometry that results in an average of four extra grooves to reduce fliers in the short irons and preserve spin in the long irons for greater consistency.
- Preferred Styling - The players-style blade length and offset with a modest topline create a clean, compact profile favored by discerning players. The hydropearl 2.0 finish repels water to ensure predictable, consistent performance from wet and dry conditions.
- Stock Shafts - The Project X IO steel shaft is easy to load and lightweight, delivering medium trajectory and spin, a good fit for players with a moderate swing tempo. The PING Alta CB Slate graphite option delivers high launch with stability and a consistent feel.
- PING i525 Irons Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 18°
- #4 Iron - 21°
- #5 Iron - 24°
- #6 Iron - 27°
- #7 Iron - 30.5°
- #8 Iron - 35°
- #9 Iron - 40°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Utility Wedge - 50°
- Stock Steel Shafts:
- KBS Tour Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 105 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- PING AWT 2.0 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Project X IO Steel available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Elevate 95 Steel Available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Available Graphite Shafts (+$12.50 upcharge):
- PING Alta CB Slate Graphite available in Soft Regular, Regular & Stiff Flex
- UST Recoil ES SmacWrap Graphite available in Senior (F2), Regular (F3) & Stiff (F4) Flex
- Available Grips:
- Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet
- Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet Cord
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
Authorized Ping Dealer. However, due to manufacturer restrictions all Ping orders must be placed by phone at 1-888-453-0102 (Toll Free)
Authorized Ping Dealer. However, due to manufacturer restrictions all Ping orders must be place by phone at 1-888-453-0102 (Toll Free)