Ping Karsten Individual Irons and Wedges Feature:
Longer distance comes from precision-engineered loft and club length progressions paired with wide soles and a deep center of gravity. The Custom Tuning Port reinforces the thinner face to increase ball velocity for greater distance and higher ball flights for stopping power. The hybrids offer progressive CG locations, a deep profile and a wide sole to blend with the irons for proper distance gapping and trajectories.
- Set includes: Three Hybrid Irons and 5 Standard Irons
- Custom Tuning Port connects to the sole, which reinforces the hotter, thinner face
- Made from a soft elastomer to provide a solid feel and sound - increases ball speed and consistency across the face
- Wide iron sole sends the ball high in the air with increased forgiveness
- Generates distance and accuracy even on off-center strikes
- Hybrids have a deeper head profile and extreme internal heel-and-toe weighting for greater forgiveness and accuracy
- Oversize 17-4 stainless steel combo irons offer maximum forgiveness and high trajectory
- Sold Individually:
- #5 Iron - 24°
- #6 Iron - 27°
- #7 Iron - 30.5°
- #8 Iron - 35°
- #9 Iron - 40°
- Pitching Wedge - 45°
- Utility Wedge - 50° - No Longer Available
- Sand Wedge - 55° - No Longer Available
- Available Shafts:
- PING CFS Steel on Irons / Graphite in Hybrids Shafts available in Soft Regular (Senior), Regular and Stiff Flex
- PING KS 401 Graphite Shafts available in Soft Regular (Senior), Regular and Stiff Flex (+$16.75) - Shaft No Longer Available
- Ping Stock 360 ID8 Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand
***Due to the new groove rule, The USGA requires a Serial Number from the set that is having a replacement club built.
Please include the Serial number in the space provided when placing the order.
The Serial Number is located on the Hosel of each iron in the set.
Allow extra time for shipping since these will have to be built by PING's Customer Department!!