Ping S55 Individual Irons and Wedges
This compact, multi-material players iron offers more control over pre-impact face alignment to enhance workability while increasing forgiveness --a unique combination. The 17-4 stainless steel heads offer appealing, confidence-inspiring geometry and a clean cavity design. A tungsten toe weight increases MOI for improved accuracy, and a stabilizing bar provides distance control. The precision-machined face, grooves and back cavity ensure quality for consistent performance.
- CTP is larger and sits deeper in the sole to optimize the center of gravity for improving launch conditions
- Thinner face helps increase ball speed for added distance
- Vertical stabilizing bar is narrower in the long irons and wider in the short irons to soften the feel and optimize center of gravity position
- 17-4 stainless steel body and face material with tungsten toe weight for more forgiveness
- Thin top lines, a compact head (slightly smaller than the PING S56)
- Simplified cavity and a brushed satin-chrome finish create a clean, confidence-inspiring design
- 8 Iron Set Sold Separately
- Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 21°
- #4 Iron - 24°
- #5 Iron - 27°
- #6 Iron - 30°
- #7 Iron - 33°
- #8 Iron - 37°
- #9 Iron - 41°
- Pitching Wedge - 46°
- Available Shafts:
- Ping CFS Steel Shafts
- PING ZZ65 Steel Shaft
- Ping TFC 189I Graphite Shafts (+$25.00)
- Available Flexes: Soft Regular (Senior), Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Ping ID8 Stock Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
A Ping S55 Serial Number is required for all PING S55 Individual Irons.
The Serial Number can be found by looking at the Hosel on your current PING S55 Irons.
Please place the serial number in the space provided. Your PING S55 Will be built with the exact specifications at your other PING S55 Irons.
A Maximum of two clubs can be ordered at any one time.