Ping S56 Individual Irons
The blade-style S56 irons size and shape appeals to better players who put a premium on shot control. A steel body design with variable tungsten toe weighting positions the CG for higher launching long irons and more controlled, penetrating trajectories in the short irons. Its patent-pending Stabilizing Bar Technology varies in width throughout the set to optimize each individual irons CG location. Machined face and grooves ensure consistent performance and precise control.
- Available Individually:
- #3 Iron - 21°
- #4 Iron - 23.75°
- #5 Iron - 27°
- #6 Iron - 30.5°
- #7 Iron - 34.25°
- #8 Iron - 38.35°
- #9 Iron - 42.5°
- Pitching Wedge - 47°
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft available in Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff
- PING TFC 149i Graphite Shaft (+$) available in Soft Regular, Regular, Stiff
- Graphite shafts are a $27.50 upcharge
- Available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Ping only allows 2 replacement irons with a valid serial #
***Due to the new groove rule, The USGA requires a Serial Number from the set that is having a replacement club built.
You can include the Serial number in the notes when placing the order.
Otherwise, Once the order has been placed, we will contact you to retreive the Serial Number.
The Serial Number is located on the Hosel of each iron in the set.
Allow extra time for shipping since these will have to be built by PING's Customer Department!!