Ping Sigma 2 Fetch Platinum Putter
The Ping Sigma 2 Fetch Platinum Putter is A distinctive golf-ball-size center hole in this new design allows you to pick up the ball or remove it from the cup with the putter head and not have to bend down. This circular shape allows for efficient perimeter weighting, creating an extremely high MOI for a putter its size. Its 365-gram head is extremely stable on shorter putts. The face-balanced design works well with players who have little rotation in their stroke or a tendency to push putts.
The Ping Sigma 2 Fetch Platinum Putter is designed for the golfer who prefers a putter on the softer side of the spectrum with the lively response of a firm face. Plus, a newly designed adjustable-length shaft comes standard on every putter in the line. Our studies show 8 of 10 golfers are playing the wrong-length putter, and that consistency improves when you can customize the length for your stroke and posture.
- Custom Weighting - A new custom-weighting system offers sole-weight options in steel (standard-weight head), tungsten (15 grams heavier than standard) and aluminum (15 grams lighter than standard) to match your feel and balance preference, leading to more consistency on the greens.
- Gold Putter Vault - PING Vault putters are named for our famous Gold Putter Vault, which gleams with gold-plated and solid-gold replicas of winning PING putters, today numbering close to 3,000.
- New Face Technology - The individually milled True-Roll face pattern varies in depth and pitch across the face, which speeds up off-center impacts, ultimately leading to fewer three-putts.
- Precision Milling - Heads are engineered to exacting standards and fully machined to the tightest tolerances. This ensures premium quality and precision in look, feel and sound.
- Quality crafted - Precision milling of the mallets takes place at PING headquarters in our machine shop, where craftsmen oversee every detail, including milling of the TR face technology.
- Putter Type: Mallet
- Adjustable-Length Shaft: 32" - 36" range
- Head Weight: 365g
- Stroke Type: Straight
- Lie Angle Range: ±2°
- Available Grips:
- PING PP60 - Midsize, lightweight design with a foam under-listing and dominant flats for face awareness.
- PING PP61 - An exaggerated pistol to fit the contour of your hands, with a rubber under-listing for a softer response. The profile is similar to the popular PP58 grip.
- PING PP62 - Contoured pistol shape fits naturally into the palm and fingertips for more-consistent grip pressure. It's lightweight (68g) and made from a soft, tacky polymer to ensure a comfortable feel.
- PING CB60 - Heavy putters are available with the CB60 grip to deliver an assured feel and promote a smooth tempo throughout your stroke
- Available in 33", 34" & 35" Lengths (Adjustable)
- Available in Right and Left Hand models
- Headcover Included