Ping Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum Putter
The Ping Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum Putter has the stability and ease of alignment of the original Tyne are re-created in this heel-shafted version. The heavier 370-gram head is optimized for a smoother stroke tempo and designed to improve consistency, especially on shorter putts. The short hosel offers a distinctive – and popular – look at address, and the heel-shafted balance is particularly effective for golfers with more rotation in their stroke or a pull tendency.
The Ping Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum Putter is designed for the golfer who prefers a putter on the softer side of the spectrum with the lively response of a firm face. Plus, a newly designed adjustable-length shaft comes standard on every putter in the line. Our studies show 8 of 10 golfers are playing the wrong-length putter, and that consistency improves when you can customize the length for your stroke and posture.
- Custom Weighting - A new custom-weighting system offers sole-weight options in steel (standard-weight head), tungsten (15 grams heavier than standard) and aluminum (15 grams lighter than standard) to match your feel and balance preference, leading to more consistency on the greens.
- Gold Putter Vault - PING Vault putters are named for our famous Gold Putter Vault, which gleams with gold-plated and solid-gold replicas of winning PING putters, today numbering close to 3,000.
- New Face Technology - The individually milled True-Roll face pattern varies in depth and pitch across the face, which speeds up off-center impacts, ultimately leading to fewer three-putts.
- Precision Milling - Heads are engineered to exacting standards and fully machined to the tightest tolerances. This ensures premium quality and precision in look, feel and sound.
- Quality crafted - Precision milling of the mallets takes place at PING headquarters in our machine shop, where craftsmen oversee every detail, including milling of the TR face technology.
- Putter Type: Mallet
- Adjustable-Length Shaft: 32" - 36" range
- Head Weight: 370g
- Stroke Type: Strong Arc
- Lie Angle Range: ±4°
- Available Grips:
- PING PP60 - Midsize, lightweight design with a foam under-listing and dominant flats for face awareness.
- PING PP61 - An exaggerated pistol to fit the contour of your hands, with a rubber under-listing for a softer response. The profile is similar to the popular PP58 grip.
- PING PP62 - Contoured pistol shape fits naturally into the palm and fingertips for more-consistent grip pressure. It's lightweight (68g) and made from a soft, tacky polymer to ensure a comfortable feel.
- PING CB60 - Heavy putters are available with the CB60 grip to deliver an assured feel and promote a smooth tempo throughout your stroke
- Available in 33", 34" & 35" Lengths (Adjustable)
- Available in Right and Left Hand models
- Headcover Included