Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser Putter
The next generation of PING’s 100%-milled putters are crafted and engineered to provide tour-caliber touch and performance through proven innovations like precision-milled, patented True Roll Technology (TR), plus a new custom-weighting system. The new system offers sole weight options in steel (standard-weight head), tungsten (15 gms heavier than standard) and aluminum (15 gms lighter than standard) to match a golfer’s feel and balance preferences. Available in three premium finishes.
- Custom Weighting - A new custom-weighting system offers sole-weight options in steel (standard-weight head), tungsten (15 grams heavier than standard) and aluminum (15 grams lighter than standard) to match your feel and balance preference, leading to more consistency on the greens.
- Gold Putter Vault - PING Vault putters are named for our famous Gold Putter Vault, which gleams with gold-plated and solid-gold replicas of winning PING putters, today numbering close to 3,000.
- New Face Technology - The individually milled True-Roll face pattern varies in depth and pitch across the face, which speeds up off-center impacts, ultimately leading to fewer three-putts.
- Precision Milling - Heads are engineered to exacting standards and fully machined to the tightest tolerances. This ensures premium quality and precision in look, feel and sound.
- Quality crafted - Precision milling of the mallets takes place at PING headquarters in our machine shop, where craftsmen oversee every detail, including milling of the TR face technology.
- Putter Type: Conventional
- Standard Length: 35.00"
- Head Weight: 350g
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc
- Lie Angle Range: ±4°
- Available Grips:
- PP60 - Midsize, lightweight design with a foam under-listing and dominant flats for face awareness.
- PP61 - An exaggerated pistol to fit the contour of your hands, with a rubber under-listing for a softer response. The profile is similar to the popular PP58 grip.
- PP62 - The thickest of the PING Pistol series, the PP62 is more rounded, with a foam underlisting.
- CB60 - The 15" CB60 is standard on custom counter-balanced putters in the line. A rubber underlisting helps provide a soft feel
- Available in 33", 34" & 35" Lengths
- Available in Right and Left Hand models
- Headcover Included