- Five High-Tech, Multi-Material Heads - Each Phantom X putter is a precision milled, multi-component mallet based on one of five new head designs. These models are slightly more compact than their Futura predecessors with sleek, ground-hugging contours that pleasingly angle away from the player to inspire confidence at address, yet still employ aluminum and steel components perfectly matched for optimal shape and weight distribution.
- Tour Preferred Alignment - A variety of tour-preferred setups offer multiple alignment options, including: continuous lines from the leading edge all the way back; simple sight dots; raised or stepped down flanges; and wider or “vanishing” toplines. Alignment features have been accentuated with longer, racing-inspired lines and triple milled sight dots highlighted in neon yellow paint to frame the golf ball at address.
- Solid Face Technology - Each Phantom X mallet is constructed with a standard-milled, 6061 aircraft aluminum face anodized black that extends back and through the flange areas of each model. This results in solid feedback, while preserving the soft feel players prefer.
- New Custom Designed Grip - The Phantom X line marks the debut of the new Pistolero Plus grip in cement gray with gloss black paintfill. The Pistolero Plus is a modified Pistolero grip with a thicker, less tapered right (low) hand that combines the tour-preferred performance and feel of a rubber Pistolero-style grip with a slightly built-up feel perfectly suited to mallet putters.
- Multiple Shaft Bend Options - With three shaft options – low-bend, mid-bend and straight – offered across the Phantom X line, players have more choices with regard to their preferred amount of toe flow. Phantom X models with “.5” in the name (i.e., 5.5, 7.5 and 8.5) have a shorter, low-bend shaft configuration with one shaft of offset for more toe flow to promote an arc in the putting stroke. The Phantom X 5, 6, 7, 8 and 12 models have a slightly taller, mid-bend shaft for a near-face balanced setup that produces less toe flow than the .5 models. The Phantom X 6STR has a straight shaft with zero offset.
- Loft: 3.5° / Lie: 70°
- Neck: Mid Single Bend
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Toe Flow: Minimum
- Available in Right Hand Only
- Grip: Phantom X Pistolero Plus in Cement Grey
- Available in 33", 34", 35" lengths
- Includes Scotty Cameron Phantom X Headcover
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Phantom X | Scotty Cameron Putters
Introducing Phantom X Next Level Design Scotty Cameron has c...
Phantom X Inspiration | Scotty Cameron Putters
What inspires Scotty Cameron... Fast cars and touring professi...
Next Level Alignment | Scotty Cameron Putters
Aesthetically stunning with precise visual guides built into e...
Phantom X 12 | Scotty Cameron Putters
“The flagship model of the line. It has it all. Wings like a j...
Phantom X Pistolero Plus Grip | Scotty Cameron Putters
The Phantom X line marks the debut of the new Pistolero Plus g...