Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 Putter 2022
The evolution of the Scott Cameron Phantom X 5.5 continues with a new, self-centering sole plate design, updated graphics and an all-new Pistolero Plus grip. The small slant—or “jet” neck—configuration remains unchanged, as do the solid face and body precision milled from 303 stainless steel and integrated with an updated aluminum sole plate and customizable stainless steel sole weights. Made to promote a more flowing “blade-like” feel with the stability of a mallet, the milled sight line on the topline provides alignment, while the refined design aesthetic exudes craftsmanship at every turn. A left-handed model is also available .
- HEAD MATERIAL - 303 stainless steel face/body with 6061 aircraft aluminum sole/flange component
- NEW TEXTURED GRIP - Scotty updated the Pistolero Plus grip offering for 2022 with a new, non-slip, decorative texture that, like its predecessors, has less taper in the low hand for the ideal combination of size, feel and feedback.
- COMPLETE ALIGNMENT - A single milled sight line on the topline is the perfect focal cue, as this perpendicular line paired with the curved back wings and the new sole plate’s center-balancing provide confident alignment.
- MID-BEND SHAFT TECHNOLOGY - The stepless steel shaft has been engineered to minimize face rotation—or arc—in the putting stroke by incorporating a single “mid” bend aimed directly down the target line.
- Loft: 3.5° / Lie: 70°
- Neck: Small Slant
- Offset: 3/4 Shaft
- Toe Flow: Near Minimum
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models
- Grip: Phantom X Pistolero Plus 2022
- Available in 33", 34", 35" lengths
- Includes Scotty Cameron Phantom X 2022 Headcover