Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2 Putter
The Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2 Putter. TIMELESS DESIGN — BUT EVERYTHING'S CHANGED. Created specifically to offer the same sleek, classic shapes preferred by touring professionals, each Scotty Cameron Special Select model has been designed and milled in the USA to the same exacting performance specifications demanded by our game’s greatest players.
Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2 Putter - Angular mid-mallet with a thinner topline and solid milled face has an integrated 6061 aluminum sole plate and stainless steel sole weights for higher MOI with medium toe flow.
- PERFORMANCE-BALANCED WEIGHTING - New performance balanced weighting expands on Scotty’s use of customizable sole weights to tune putter performance and feel at all lengths by incorporating tungsten for the blades and stainless steel for the mid-mallets to produce larger sweet spots and enhance stability.
- SOLID MILLED STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Returning to the roots of sound and feel, each Special Select model has been designed and milled in the United States from a block of solid 303 stainless steel for legendary performance and playability with consistent sound and soft feel.
- NEW PISTOLINI PLUS GRIP - Each Special Select putter is accessorized with Scotty’s new Pistolini Plus grip that marries the Pistolini shape with a slightly built up lower hand profile for feel and performance.
- STREAMLINED PROFILES & TOPLINES - With an over-arching attention to creating Tour-preferred sleeker profiles, as well as slightly thinner and flatter toplines, Special Select putters maintain traditional overall headweight, yet display notable refinements in face height, neck position, hosel depth, corner radius shaping, flange thickness and sole weight technology to sit better, sound better and perform better.
- SOFT TRI-SOLE DESIGN - Long favored by touring professionals for its utility when setting up to putt, Scotty incorporated into the blades his soft tri-sole design, which provides a self-soling feature at address for proper setup and an aesthetically pleasing view of the topline from the moment the putter is placed on the green.
- REFINED NECK CONFIGURATIONS - The Special Select line includes five different refined neck configurations for better alignment and Tour-preferred toe flow options. From the redesigned and repositioned plumbing neck set back from the leading edge for better visibility at address, to the revamped dimensional characteristics of his new small slant and new slantback necks—not to mention the mid-bend shaft-over-spud setup of the Flowback 5—nearly every aspect of every Special Select neck style has been redesigned.
Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2 Putter Specifications:
- Loft: 3.5° / Lie: 70°
- Neck: Plumbing
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Toe Flow: Medium
- Available in Right Hand Models Only
- Grip: Special Select Pistolini Plus Grip - Black
- Available in 33", 34", 35" lengths
- Includes Scotty Cameron Special Select Headcover