Srixon U85 Utility Iron
Compact, hollow-body long irons are longer and more forgiving than traditional designs yet still provide total control from the tee or fairway.
- Srixon U85 utility irons feature a compact, hollow-body construction designed to be longer and more forgiving than traditional long irons.
- The body is forged from incredibly soft 1020 carbon steel and combined with a high-strength SUP10 face insert for the soft feel you want and the distance you need.
- By creating a hollow club head, these irons are more controllable with forgiveness and high-launching trajectory.At address, these clubs have a clean, inspiring profile like an iron to boost confidence on the tee or in the fairway.
- Srixon's U85 utility irons are ideal for golfers who want more control, distance, and forgiveness from their long irons with signature forged feel.
- Forged construction from soft 1020 carbon steel
- Fully hollow design
- Iron-like profile
- Includes headcover
- Available Models:
- #2 Hybrid - 18° Loft
- #3 Hybrid - 20° Loft
- #4 Hybrid - 23° Loft
- #5 Hybrid - 26° Loft
- #6 Hybrid - 29° Loft
- Available Shafts:
- UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Graphite Shaft
- Available Flexes: Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (50g) Grip
- Headcover Included