Srixon Z-Forged II Single Irons and Wedges
The Srixon Z-Forged II Single Irons and Wedges are a traditional muscle back blade Iron designed in close collaboration with Srixon tour pros. Z-Forged II Irons offer crisp feel, maximum control, and pinpoint workability..
- PUREFRAME - Carefully crafted from 1020 Carbon Steel, Z-Forged II features enhanced feel thanks to PureFrame. The shaping feature strategically adds mass right where you strike the ball for unmatched feel, playability, and performance.
- BLADE SHAPING - Z-Forged II offers everything you’d expect from a contemporary blade design: a compact players package with precision shaping and a stunningly clean address profile. Shaping on the back of the head optimizes CG location and MOI without sacrificing any of the feel or workability demanded by the purest of ball strikers.
- PROGRESSIVE GROOVES - The 3i–7i feature wide grooves, ideal for longer shots in all conditions. The 8i–PW have deeper, closer-set grooves which cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove, on every loft, enhances friction in all conditions.
- TOUR V.T. SOLE - Using a proprietary combination of sole-widths, bounce angles, and toe/heel notches, Tour V.T. Sole takes turf interaction to a whole new level of detail. Highly regarded by Srixon tour staff, this unique sole technology encourages a smooth glide through fairway, rough and sand so you can strike the ball solidly without
- Srixon Z-Forged II Irons Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 20°
- #4 Iron - 23°
- #5 Iron - 26°
- #6 Iron - 29°
- #7 Iron - 33°
- #8 Iron - 37°
- #9 Iron - 41°
- Pitching Wedge - 46°
- Available Shafts:
- N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 120 Steel available in Stiff (6.0) and X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Available in Right Hand Models only
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (52g) Grip