Srixon Z-Forged Iron Sets
The Srixon Z-Forged Iron Sets provide a muscle back blade offering with a knife-like address profile for maximum workability. Crafted for tour players and highly skilled amateurs, the Srixon Z-FORGED Irons are a classic muscle back blade iron offering maximum versatility from anywhere on the course. Forged from a single billet of soft 1020 carbon steel, the new Z-FORGED Irons offer exceptional feel in a sleek design for pure, consistent ball striking.
- MUSCLE BACK BLADE - A classic blade shape optimized for maximum workability and unmatched feel at impact.
- UPDATED TOUR V.T. SOLE - A newly redesigned Tour V.T. Sole provides even more consistent ball striking while maintaining enough versatility to execute any shot.
- FORGED CONSTRUCTION - A body forged from a single billet of soft 1020 carbon steel offers less vibration and a better feel through impact
- 8 Iron Set includes:
- #3 Iron - P itching Wedge (46°)
- Available Shafts:
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 Steel Shaft Available in Stiff and X-Stiff Flex
- Grip: Cleveland Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Rubber Grip.
- Available in Right Hand Models