Srixon ZX5 Individual Irons
Srixon ZX5 Individual Irons combine pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel, and deliver all of it in a forgiving yet workable chassis that’s razor sharp at address.
- MAIN FRAME - A milled pattern on the backside of each ZX5 Iron face maximizes COR for more ball speed and more distance on every shot.
- PROGRESSIVE GROOVES - Grooves in the 8i through PW are sharper, narrower, and deeper for more spin and stopping power on approach shots into the green.
- TOUR V.T. SOLE - V-Shaped soles glide smoothly through turf, even if you strike slightly behind the ball. ZX5 Irons also feature the resurgence of our popular sole notches.
- MULTI-PIECE CONSTRUCTION - Tungsten in the toe of ZX5's long and mid irons (3i-7i) increases MOI for more stability and forgiveness. A forged SUP10 face enhances speed and distance while a forged 1020 Carbon Steel body absorbs vibrations for an extremely soft feel.
- Srixon ZX5 Irons Models Available Individually:
- #3 Iron - 20° Loft
- #4 Iron - 22° Loft
- #5 Iron - 24° Loft
- #6 Iron - 27° Loft
- #7 Iron - 31° Loft
- #8 Iron - 35° Loft
- #9 Iron - 39° Loft
- Pitching Wedge - 44° Loft
- Approach Wedge - 50° Loft - This Component is no longer available
- Available Shafts:
- N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 105 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Graphite available in Regular & Stiff Flex (+$12.50 Shaft Upcharge)
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models Only
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (50g) Grip