Srixon ZX5 Mk II Iron Sets
The Srixon ZX5 Mk II Iron Sets offer low- to mid-handicap golfers the perfect union of razor-sharp looks, power, and playability. These cavity back, players distance Irons combine premium forged feel with advanced distance technology. Featuring a narrow topline with moderate sole width, blade length and offset.
- MAINFRAME - MainFrame is a variable thickness pattern of grooves, channels, and cavities carefully milled into the backside of ZX4 Mk II, ZX5 Mk II, and ZX Mk II Utility Iron faces that maximizes flex at impact. MainFrame not only boosts COR, it also repositions mass away from the face and into the toe and sole for a lower Center of Gravity. This creates more than just faster ball speed, but also more consistency and forgiveness, enhancing all aspects of your Iron play, shot for shot.
- TOUR V.T. SOLE - Our dynamic Tour V.T. Sole helps maintain clubhead speed through impact for clean strikes across fairway, rough and sand—even if you contact the turf slightly behind the ball. A higher bounce on the leading edge prevents digging; then, a lower bounce on the trailing edge curves away from the turf, so you can still manipulate face angle for maximum workability.
- PROGRESSIVE GROOVES - The 3i–7i feature wide grooves, ideal for longer shots in all conditions. The 8i–AW have deeper, closer set grooves which cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove, on every loft, enhances friction in all conditions. The result is congruency across the set, as spin, distance, and launch window remain as consistent as possible.
- FAST AND PURE - New ZX Mk II Irons are a culmination of fast and pure. A pure feeling at impact, for purer strikes, and a pure sound. With tech-driven ball speed in every number, energizing every shot.
- 7 Iron Set includes your choice of:
- #4 Iron - Pitching Wedge (44°)
- #5 Iron - PW, Approach Wedge (50°)
- Available Shafts:
- KBS Tour Lite Steel available in and Stiff Flex
- UST Mamiya Recoil Dart Graphite available in Senior (F2), Regular (F3) & Stiff (F4) Flex (+$100 Upcharge)
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (52g) Grip