Srixon ZX7 Individual Irons
A compact blade shape, narrow topline, single-piece forging, and narrow sole give Srixon ZX7 Individual Irons the workability, feel, and aesthetics of a world-class players iron.
- TOUR CAVITY - Mass repositioned to ZX7's sweet spot and perimeter provide a remarkably soft feel at impact and increased workability.
- PROGRESSIVE GROOVES - Grooves in the 8i through PW are sharper, narrower, and deeper for more spin and stopping power on approach shots into the green.
- TOUR V.T. SOLE - V-Shaped soles glide smoothly through turf, even if you strike slightly behind the ball. ZX7 Irons also feature the resurgence of our popular sole notches.
- MULTI-PIECE CONSTRUCTION - Tungsten in the toe of ZX7's long and mid irons (3i-7i) increases MOI for more stability while the forged 1020 Carbon Steel body absorbs vibrations for an extremely soft feel.
- Srixon ZX7 Iron Models Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 20° Loft
- #4 Iron - 22° Loft
- #5 Iron - 25° Loft
- #6 Iron - 28° Loft
- #7 Iron - 32° Loft
- #8 Iron - 36° Loft
- #9 Iron - 41° Loft
- Pitching Wedge - 46° Loft
- Approach Wedge - 51° Loft
- Available Shafts:
- N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 120 Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models Only
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (50g) Grip