- Adams Golf
- Adidas Golf
- Almost Golf
- Ben Hogan Golf
- Bettinardi Golf
- Bridgestone Golf
- Burton Golf
- Champ Spikes
- Cleveland Golf
- Club Glove
- Cobra Golf
- Cutter & Buck
- Datrek Golf
- Dawgs Golf
- Ecco Golf
- FootJoy Golf
- Golf Buddy
- Heavy Putter
- IZZO Golf
- Mizuno Golf
- New Balance Golf
- Nike Golf
- Odyssey Golf
- Ogio Golf
- Ping Golf
- Project X Shafts
- Puma Golf
- Pure Grips
- Scotty Cameron Putters
- Srixon Golf
- Sun Mountain
- Taylormade Golf
- The Golf Club
- TomTom Golfer
- Tour Edge Golf
- True Temper
- Under Armour
- UST Mamiya
- Volvik Golf Balls
- Wilson Staff
- Yes Golf
Taylormade P770 Irons Sets
Our Price: $1,199.00
Taylormade P770 Irons Sets
P770 irons utilize an advanced forging process to create a pure and simple head shape that appeals to the better player’s eye. Combined with precision-milled faces and grooves, P770 provides golfers with soft-solid feel at impact and performance that is both workable and forgiving.
In P770, engineers worked to deliver a true Tour iron for highly skilled players while simultaneously providing playability improvements that create a great playing experience. P770 features a uniquely forged 1025 carbon steel face/hosel and precision-milled faces and grooves along with 70-gram tungsten back-bar weighting in the mid and long irons (3-7) and a one-piece forged cavity back construction in the short irons (8-AW) for added feel and control. The P770 iron has higher MOI for ball speed consistency, thus more forgiveness, and has a lower center of gravity, which creates a higher launch angle than its predecessors. The result is a high-performance iron with improved playability and great sound & feel.
Based on input from Tour, P770 was designed with carefully considered contours, including progressive offset, a thin topline, and a tight leading edge to promote an appealing look at address and crisp, clean contact. Further enhanced by a flatter, medium cambered sole, P770 also offers improved turf interaction after impact.
FORGED CONSTRUCTION MEETS ELEGANT DESIGN IN THE ULIMATE PLAYERS IRON
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel - A new multi-step forging process using a 2000-ton press ensures perfect head shaping with minimal hand polishing, resulting in a pure players iron with soft, solid feel.
- Tungsten Back Bar - 3-7 irons feature a tungsten back bar to enable low, perfectly centered CG while increasing MOI.The result is an iron that combines Tour-calibar workability with added forgiveness.
- Refined shape and sole geometry - Designed with direct input from Tour, P770 irons feature a thin topline and progressive offset for a clean look at address. Further enhancements include a flatter, medium cambered sole and tighter leading edge for improved turf interaction.
- Precision-Milled Face and Grooves - Milled to meticulous standards to meet the demands of the best ball strikers, P770 produces optimal spin and exceptional control.
- 8 Iron Set includes your choice of:
- #3 Iron - Pitching Wedge (46°)
- #4 Iron - PW, Approach Wedge (51°)
- Taylormade Custom Steel Iron Shafts available at Zero Up-Charge:
- KBS C-Taper 90 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper 105 Steel avalable in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Lite Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS C-Taper Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS FLT Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 90 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 105 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950GH Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 105 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 120 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 130 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Rifle Project X Steel available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Steel available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Taylormade Graphite Iron Shafts available at (+$200.00) Up-Charge:
- UST Recoil 760 ES Graphite available in Senior (F2) & Regular (F3) Flex
UST Recoil 780 ES Graphite available in Stiff (F4) Flex
- Grip: Taylormade Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Black / Gray 51.5 G .580 Grip.
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
Introducing P770 and P750 Irons — Forged construction, soft-solid feel and simplistic design come together in a pure players iron that's both workable and forgiving.
Introducing P7...Introducing P770 and P750 Irons — Forged construction, soft-so...
Customers also viewed