Titleist 917 D2 Driver Clearance
You’re dedicated to your game, that’s why we’re dedicated to making golf clubs with a meticulous attention to detail and a promise to leave absolutely nothing to chance.
Titleist 917 metals have been designed to deliver the most complete performance in the game today. They provide increased speed for more distance, even on offcenter hits, along with the
capability for precise customization so every player can get the most out of every drive.
We know how much you put into your game. That’s why we put so much into the new 917 metals.
- SureFit CG - SureFit CG has been precisely position allowing Center of Gravity to be moved without negatively affecting MOI (Forgiveness). Interchangeable weights optimize spin and launch conditions for every player.
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0 - Refined thickness through the channel reduces spin and increases speed
- Radial Speed Face 2.0 - Enhanced with a thinner perimeter face width to promote a greater offcenter ball speed for more overall distance across the face
- SureFit Hosel - Our industry leading SureFit Hosel offers 16 independent loft and lie settings that help create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting
- D2 - Distance with forgiveness in a full pear, 460cc profile. Offers more forgiveness, a slightly higher launch and more spin versus 917D3
- 9.5° Loft
- Aldila Rogue M*AX 65 available in X-Stiff Flex
- Stock Grip: Titleist Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Degree Rubber
- Titleist 917 Headcover Included