Titleist AP1 716 Individual Irons and Wedges:
For golfers seeking maximum distance and maximum forgiveness.
DISTANCE - An extreme 360° undercut cavity creates a large, thin unsupported face that increases both speed and launch for more distance. High density tungsten drives the center of gravity low allowing stronger lofts to create even more speed and more distance.
FORGIVENESS - The use of extreme high density tungsten moves weight to the perimeter increasing moment of inertia on off-center hits. 716 AP1 irons are the most forgiving among irons of similar size.
- Speed, launch and distance from the thin, fast face
- Even more speed and distance from strong lofts
- Enhanced launch from the high density tungsten, low CG design
- Precise flight through the set from the optimized CG progression
- Fast through the turf with less dig from the pre-worn leading edge
- Fast, lively feel
- Stock Shafts: True Temper XP 90 / MRC KuroKage TiNi 65
- Stock Grip: Titleist Tour Velvet
- Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 19°
- #6 Iron - 28°
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper XP 90 Steel available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950 GH in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff (+$5.00)
- KBS Tour in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff (+$5.00)
- Project X in 5.0 (Regular), 5.5 (Stiff) and 6.0 (X-Stiff) (+$15.00)
- KBS C-Taper Steel Shaft in Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff (+$25.00)
- MRC KuroKage TiNi 65 Shafts available in Senior, Regular and Stiff Flex (+$25.00)
- Titleist Tour Velvet Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
***Length and Lie Angles can be adjusted through the Custom Department. Once the order is placed - call 888-453-0102 for additional customization.