Titleist CB 716 Individual Irons and Wedges Feature:
For golfers seeking shot control with forgiveness and forged feel.
PRECISE DISTANCE - 716 CB irons use extreme high density tungsten weighting to position the center-of-gravity low and perfectly aligned at impact for more speed with Tour-proven trajectory and control.
FORGIVING BLADE - An innovative co-forged construction puts high density tungsten low and on the perimeter for added forgiveness in a Tour-proven cavity blade profile.
- Speed from the high density tungsten, low CG design
- Speed on off-center hits from the co-forged, high density tungsten weights
- Precise, Tour-proven trajectory through the set from the optimized CG progression
- Precise turf performance with less dig from the pre-worn leading edge
- Solid forged feel
- Stock Shafts:
- True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Steel
- MRC KuroKage TiNi 65 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Titleist Tour Velvet
- Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 21°
- #5 Iron - 27°
- #6 Iron - 31°
- #7 Iron - 35°
- #8 Iron - 39°
- #9 Iron - 43°
- Pitching Wedge - 47°
- Available Shafts:
- True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Steel available in Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950 GH in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff (+$5.00)
- KBS Tour in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff (+$5.00)
- Project X in 5.0 (Regular), 5.5 (Stiff) and 6.0 (X-Stiff) (+15.00)
- KBS C-Taper Steel Shaft in Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff (+$20.00)
- MRC KuroKage TiNi 65 Shafts available in Senior, Regular and Stiff Flex (+$25.00)
- Titleist Tour Velvet Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
***Length and Lie Angles can be adjusted through the Custom Department. Once the order is placed - call 888-453-0102 for additional customization.