Titleist T100 Single Irons 2021 Clearance
The refinements found in the new Titleist T100 Irons for 2021 are the product of thousands of hours in the hands of Titleist Tour Pros. The #1 irons model on Tour for a reason - now with even more reasons to stay on top.
- New Tour-Contoured Sole - By working with specific Tour Pros who are most attuned to sensing the ideal turf interaction, our engineers were able to produce a new variable bounce design that has been validated as our best-feeling ever.
- Better Tungsten For Better Performance - Utilizing denser D18 tungsten weights and a 2000°F brazing process used in aerospace construction, our engineers were able to eliminate weld points and be even more precise with CG placement. Paired with the fully forged dual cavity T100 construction, you get modern engineered performance with a solid forged feel.
- Refined for Greater Consistency - The new T100 face features a continuous cradle construction that creates a seamless striking surface and more uniform leading edge. The 4i-7i faces were redesigned to impart slightly more spin for improved shot-shaping and stopping power.
- Tour-Inspired Looks - Based on player feedback we refined the optics of T100 at address to produce a cleaner, more confident look. With a thin topline, minimal offset, and compact blade length – finished in a matte Brush Chrome for reduced glare – it offers everything the world’s best envision in an iron.
- Improved feel
- Improved turf interaction
- Exceptional forgiveness in a Tour iron
- Tour preferred looks
- D18 density tungsten
- New Tour-contoured sole
- Brushed Chrome finish
- Titleist T100 Irons 2021Sold Individually:
- #6 Iron - 30°
- Pitching Wedge - 46°
- Steel Shafts Available at Zero Up-Charge:
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Stiff Flex
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 White Flat Cap Grips
- Available in Right Hand Models
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Max Homa Hits Titleist T100 Irons
PGA Tour player and Titleist Brand Ambassador Max Homa tests o...
Titleist T-Series Irons | A Feel For the Game
Wind, elevation, carry, slope, lie. These parameters create ad...
Jordan Spieth and Will Zalatoris Test Titleist T100 Irons
Jordan Spieth and Will Zalatoris get a crack at the first two ...