Titleist T100 Single Irons 2021
The refinements found in the new Titleist T100 Irons for 2021 are the product of thousands of hours in the hands of Titleist Tour Pros. The #1 irons model on Tour for a reason - now with even more reasons to stay on top.
- New Tour-Contoured Sole - By working with specific Tour Pros who are most attuned to sensing the ideal turf interaction, our engineers were able to produce a new variable bounce design that has been validated as our best-feeling ever.
- Better Tungsten For Better Performance - Utilizing denser D18 tungsten weights and a 2000°F brazing process used in aerospace construction, our engineers were able to eliminate weld points and be even more precise with CG placement. Paired with the fully forged dual cavity T100 construction, you get modern engineered performance with a solid forged feel.
- Refined for Greater Consistency - The new T100 face features a continuous cradle construction that creates a seamless striking surface and more uniform leading edge. The 4i-7i faces were redesigned to impart slightly more spin for improved shot-shaping and stopping power.
- Tour-Inspired Looks - Based on player feedback we refined the optics of T100 at address to produce a cleaner, more confident look. With a thin topline, minimal offset, and compact blade length – finished in a matte Brush Chrome for reduced glare – it offers everything the world’s best envision in an iron.
- Improved feel
- Improved turf interaction
- Exceptional forgiveness in a Tour iron
- Tour preferred looks
- D18 density tungsten
- New Tour-contoured sole
- Brushed Chrome finish
- Titleist T100 Irons 2021Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 21°
- #4 Iron - 24°
- #5 Iron - 27°
- #6 Iron - 30°
- #7 Iron - 34°
- #8 Iron - 38°
- #9 Iron - 42°
- Pitching Wedge - 46°
- Wedge - 50°
- Steel Shafts Available at Zero Up-Charge:
- KBS Tour Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 90 Steel available available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Steel available in Regular, Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950 GH Steel in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Project X Steel Shafts available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Project X LZ Steel Shafts available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Titleist NS Pro 105T Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper AMT Black Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- True Temper AMT Red Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- True Temper AMT Tour White Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 90 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
Graphite Shafts Available at $12.50 (each) Up-Charge:
- Mitsubishi Fubuki MV Graphite available in Lite, Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TINI Graphite available in Ladies, Senior, Regular & Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensel Pro Red AMC Graphite available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue AM2 available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Red AM2 available in Lite, Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV White AM2 Graphite Available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 White Flat Cap Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
***Length and Lie Angles can be adjusted through the Custom Department. Once the order is placed - either put notes on the order call 888-453-0102 for additional customization.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Homa Hits the New T100 Irons
“Oh, that is nice!” Max was wowed by the clean lines of T100, ...
Titleist T-Series | A Feel For the Game
Every iron shot raises new circumstances. Lie, stance, wind, e...
First Looks | Spieth & Zalatoris Wowed By T100
Jordan Spieth and Will Zalatoris get a crack at the first two ...