Titleist T100S Single Irons 2021
The Titleist T100S Irons now boast an even closer connection to the true player’s performance and feel of T100. It’s the modern Tour iron with the dialed-up distance you need to perform at your highest level.
- Same Tour Shape and Feel, Only Faster - The new Titleist T100SS dimensions exactly match the Tour-informed specs of T100. They are designed – not bent – 2 degrees stronger with a fully forged face, backed by an innovative Muscle Channel that adds to both speed and launch. At impact, they feel amazingly similar to T100. The only difference is added distance.
- Better Tungsten For Better Performance - Utilizing denser D18 tungsten weights and a 2000ºF brazing process applied from aerospace construction, T100•S irons feature the same precise CG calibration as T100. Weight savings from the Muscle Channel are shifted to produce even lower CG and better launch. You get outstanding MOI from a solid, fully forged design.
- Refined For Greater Consistency - Like T100, the new T100•S face features a continuous cradle construction that creates a seamless striking surface and a more uniform leading edge. It’s these small but impactful shifts made with each new iteration that separate the precision of Titleist irons production from the competition.
- Tour-Inspired Looks - Based on player feedback we refined the optics of T100•S at address to produce a cleaner, more confident look. With a thin topline, minimal offset, and player-preferred blade length – finished in a matte Brush Chrome for reduced glare – it offers everything the world’s best envision in an iron.
- Enhanced speed and launch
- Improved turf interaction
- Improved feel
- Exceptional forgiveness in a Tour iron
- Tour preferred looks
- Engineered 2 degrees stronger than T100
- D18 density tungsten
- New Tour-contoured sole
- Brushed Chrome finish
- Titleist T100S Single Irons Sold Individually:
- #3 Iron - 19°
- #4 Iron - 22°
- #5 Iron - 25°
- #6 Iron - 28°
- #7 Iron - 32°
- #8 Iron - 36°
- #9 Iron - 40°
- Pitching Wedge - 44°
- Wedge - 48°
- Steel Shafts Available at Zero Up-Charge:
- KBS Tour Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- KBS Tour 90 Steel available available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Steel available in Regular, Stiff Flex
- Nippon NS Pro 950 GH Steel in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Project X Steel Shafts available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Project X LZ Steel Shafts available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Titleist NS Pro 105T Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper AMT Black Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- True Temper AMT Red Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- True Temper AMT Tour White Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 90 Steel available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- True Temper XP 95 Steel available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
Graphite Shafts Available at $100 (per set of 8 Irons) Up-Charge:
- Mitsubishi Fubuki MV Graphite available in Lite, Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TINI Graphite available in Ladies, Senior, Regular & Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensel Pro Red AMC Graphite available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue AM2 available in Regular & Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Red AM2 available in Lite, Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV White AM2 Graphite Available in Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 White Flat Cap Grips
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
***Length and Lie Angles can be adjusted through the Custom Department. Once the order is placed - either put notes on the order call 888-453-0102 for additional customization.