Titleist T400 Individual Irons
BETTER PERFORMANCE FROM EVERY DETAIL
Every aspect of Titleist T400 Individual Irons is engineered to produce greater playing distance – starting with the incredibly fast Super Thin L-Face. The lower edge of the face wraps around the sole, maintaining ball speed even when impact is made lower on the face. Masterfully fused with a confidence-inducing head shape, it makes faster feel effortless .
- Easy Launch - Up to 100 grams of high-density tungsten is strategically integrated into the heel and toe of the 5, 6, and 7 irons to lower the center of gravity and launch the ball high and far.
- Smooth Turf Interaction - The innovative split sole preserves the performance benefits of the wide body design while sliding through the turf like a player’s iron.
- Extreme Forgiveness - The hollow construction allows weight to be moved where it can help you most, delivering outstanding MOI for shots that fly longer and straighter across the face.
- Available irons: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, P, W, W2, W3.
- Stock Grip: Titleist Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Titleist T400 Irons Sold Individually:
- #5 Iron - 20°
- #6 Iron - 23°
- #7 Iron - 26°
- #8 Iron - 29°
- #9 Iron - 33°
- Pitching Wedge - 38°
- Wedge - 43°
- Wedge 2 - 49°
- Wedge 3 - 55°
- Steel Shafts Available at Zero Up-Charge:
- True Temper AMT Red Steel available in Regular Flex
- Mitsubishi Fubuki MV Graphite available in Ladies, Senior, Regular Flex
- Titleist Tour Velvet 360 Lite Grips
- Available in Right Hand Models Only
***Length and Lie Angles can be adjusted through the Custom Department. Once the order is placed - either put notes on the order call 888-453-0102 for additional customization.