- Adams Golf
- Adidas Golf
- Almost Golf
- Ben Hogan Golf
- Bettinardi Golf
- Bridgestone Golf
- Burton Golf
- Champ Spikes
- Cleveland Golf
- Club Glove
- Cobra Golf
- Cutter & Buck
- Datrek Golf
- Dawgs Golf
- Ecco Golf
- FootJoy Golf
- Heavy Putter
- IZZO Golf
- Mizuno Golf
- New Balance Golf
- Nike Golf
- Odyssey Golf
- Ogio Golf
- Ping Golf
- Project X Shafts
- Puma Golf
- Pure Grips
- Scotty Cameron Putters
- Srixon Golf
- Sun Mountain
- Taylormade Golf
- The Golf Club
- TomTom Golfer
- Tour Edge Golf
- True Temper
- Under Armour
- UST Mamiya
- Volvik Golf Balls
- Wilson Staff
- Yes Golf
Titleist TS3 Fairway Wood
Our Price: $299.00
|Expected release date is 28th Sep 2018. Pre-Order Now for 28th Sep 2018 release.|
Titleist TS3 Fairway Wood
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
The new TS Fairways offer two distinct designs that bring more speed to your game. TS2 lets you swing aggressive with maximum forgiveness across the face, while TS3 offers an adjustable sweet spot for speed-tuned performance.
- TITLEIST SPEED CHASSIS - It’s not one thing, it’s everything. Our new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the fairway and then design greater speed into every detail. Now available in two designs, each born to bring the future of Titleist Speed to your game.
- ULTRA-THIN CROWN - Reduced crown thickness – 27% thinner than 917 fairways – allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- ACTIVE RECOIL CHANNEL 3.0 - ARC 3.0 extends taller into the head producing greater face flexibility and faster ball speeds, especially low on the face.
- THINNER, FASTER FACE - Refined Variable Face Thickness delivers faster ball speeds with increased forgiveness.
- OPTIMIZED WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION - The refined crown and face drive the CG low for higher launch and lower spin, creating a powerful combination of speed and stability.
- Available Models: (RH/LH): 13.5° Loft (RH Only), 15° Loft, 16.5° Loft, 18° Loft (RH Only)
- Dynamic forgiveness and shot control, delivering speed-tuned performance.
- Offers adjustable swingweight and SureFit CG.
- Taller ARC 3.0
- Mid Launch, Low Spin
- Traditional Shape, 175cc
- Lie: 56.5°, 56.5°, 57°, 57.5°
- Length: 43”, 43”, 42.5”, 42”
- Available in Right and Left Hand Models
- Mitsubishi KuroKage Black Dual-Core 45 available in Ladies Flex
- Mitsubishi KuroKage Black Dual-Core 55 available in Senior, Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 65 available in Regular, Stiff & X-Stiff Flex
- Project X Even Flow T1100 White 75 available in Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 available in Regular (5.5), Stiff (6.0) & X-Stiff (6.5) Flex
- Stock Grip: Titleist Golf Prinde Tour Velvet 360 Degree Rubber
- Fold Out Instruction Booklet with performance guide included
- Titleist TS Fairway Wood Headcover and Wrench Included
- Additional Customization Available - Call 888-453-0102 (Toll Free) or place notes when placing the order and we will confirm your customization when received.
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed.
New TS Metals ...It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A ...