Titleist U500 Utility Irons Clearance
THE UTILITY THAT PLAYERS CRAVE - More distance than a standard iron, less spin than a hybrid. U•500 and U•510 are called Utility Irons for a reason. These clubs are designed to expand your shot options at the top end of the bag. U•Series Utility Irons are about delivering that one shot you need precisely when you need it. Designed for the game you play. Extremely versatile, low loft utility iron designed for superior shot-making.
- They Asked. We Delivered. - The challenge from our Titleist Tour Ambassadors to our R&D team was clear: develop a high-performance, purpose-built utility iron worthy of the Titleist badge. The team’s response? Not one but two incredible all-new options to choose from.
- Easy Distance For All. - U Series Utility Irons put an end to the nerves that normally accompany a long-iron shot. Both models feature high density tungsten weighting to control CG and produce consistent, easy-launching power.
- Performance With Enhanced Shaft Options. - Dial in your U Series performance through our extensive matrix of custom order graphite and steel shafts. Every stock hybrid and iron shaft in the Titleist lineup is offered at no upcharge.
- Greater balance through strategic high density tungsten weighting
- Maximum speed from a super thin forged SUP-10 L-Face insert
- Player’s shape and sight lines
- Available irons: #2 Utility - 17°, #3 Utility - 20° #4 Utility - 23°
- Stock Steel Shafts: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 90 HL Graphite Shaft | 91-92g
- Stock Grip: Titleist Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Sold Individually:
- #3 Utility Iron - 20°
- #4 Utility Iron - 23°
- Graphite Shafts Available at Zero Up-Charge:
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 90 HL Graphite available in Stiff (6.0) Flex
- Available in Right Hand Models Only