Titleist Vokey SM7 Jet Black Wedges
KNOW YOUR LETTER. HIT YOUR NUMBER.
Introducing Vokey Design SM7™ wedges. Through improved progressive CG, optimized spin milled grooves, and the game's benchmark for Tour validated grinds, new SM7 wedges offer maximized spin, control, and consistency for more confidence on every shot. Put the highest level of wedge performance in your hands.
PROGRESSIVE CENTER OF GRAVITY
The center of gravity (CG) can vary slightly between different lofted wedges, based on the bounce and sole grind of the wedge. Vokey Design SM7 wedges feature a progressive center of gravity, optimized for each loft, bounce and grind for improved distance control, tighter shot dispersion and exceptional feel throughout the wedge set.
SPIN MILLED GROOVES
Vokey's Spin Milled process is unique to each finish and loft for the sharpest, most consistent groove edges. Vokey Design SM7 wedges feature a Parallel Face Texture for more consistent groove edges, tighter quality tolerances, and maximum spin. SM7 wedges also feature a distinct groove design between lofts: low lofts (46°-54°) are designed with narrower, deeper grooves, while higher lofts (56°-62°) have wider grooves. The result is superior spin and control on all wedge shots.
- Precise Distance Gapping - Progressive CG creates precise distance gaps and trajectory control. Know exactly how far each wedge will fly and dial in your yardages.
- Maximum Spin - Spin Milled Grooves optimize spin, control, and consistency for more confidence on all wedge shots.
- Ultimate Versatility - Vokey wedges grinds are played, proven and perfected on Tour, helping to create shot versatility for any level of player in any type of condition.
Bobs extensive testing, both in the workshop and with the worlds best players, has resulted in wedges that produce more spin and control thanks to entirely re-engineered grooves and tighter scoreline spacing. And with a larger number of tour proven loft and bounce combinations, there are more ways to hit it close than ever before.
- True Temper Dynamic Gold S-200 Steel Shaft
- Titleist Tour Velvet White Rubber Grip
- Available in Right Hand Models
Available in six sole grinds, all offering the versatility to open or close the clubface to play most any shot:
- F Grind (FG): For most turf conditions. Full sole designed primarily for full swings & square face shots. Due to this design, it is the only grind available in 46°-52°, with the 54° and 56° F Grind being the most played SW on the PGA Tour.
- M Grind (MG): For tight lies, firm conditions, and shallower swings. Voke’s favorite, the M grind is designed for players that like to rotate the club face open and shut to manufacture shots around the green.
- S Grind (SG): For soft conditions, from bunkers, and steeper angle of attack. Design based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is best for square faced shots with a touch more versatility than the F Grind. Simple mechanics are best with this wedge.
- D Grind (DG): For shot making versatility. The player’s high bounce wedge. High measured bounce with the crescent shape of the M Grind for shot making versatility.
- L Grind (LG): For Low Bounce Conditions. The L Grind features a narrow crescent shape allowing maximum green side versatility, but it is the least forgiving wedge in the lineup.
- K Grind (KG): For Bunker conditions and the need for forgiveness. The highest bounce wedge in the lineup, the K Grind is the ultimate bunker club and the most forgiving wedge in the lineup for all shots.